Cwmbran Rugby Club GIFT AID
For full information regarding gift aid, please visit the HRMC website
Tax claimed by the CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club- Cwmbran Rugby Club)
• The charity or CASC will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 you gave up to 5 April 2008.
• The charity or CASC will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008.
• The Government will pay to the charity or CASC an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011. This transitional relief for the charity or CASC does not affect your personal tax position.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate
You must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.
Please notify the CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club- in this case Cwmbran Rugby Club) if you:
1. Want to cancel this declaration.
2. Change your name or home address.
3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.